Qenergy Sp. z o.o. is a carefully selected team of employees and partners specializing in various fields of renewable and innovative energy production, with extensive industrial experience. We have competence to effectively pursue and implement projects in the field of conventional energy, renewable energy and waste management. Depending on the needs of a particular project our specialists, with experience in technical consulting, preparing investment projects, plant design (especially in the field of gasification technologies), industrial implementations and more, are ready to provide professional services throughout the lifetime of the project.
Qenergy has been awarded two prestigious prizes for innovative technologies in the field of environmental protection:
GreenEvo – Green Technology Accelerator – awarded by the Ministry of the Environment
Mazovia Innovator (1st place) – awarded by the Government of the Mazovia Voivodeship
Qenergy is open to all forms of cooperation. We provide a wide range of professional services thanks to the expertise of our team, which includes specialists in:
- Energy, including steam turbine heat balances
- Thermal waste treatment (incineration) technologies
- Waste to Energy plants
- Designing complete technological solutions
- Computer aided design (2D and 3D, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- Project services such as EIA reports, technical and economic studies, legal advice, public tender support)
- Chemical and process technology
- Energy audits
- Computer modeling of thermal and flow processes using CFD
- Technical translations: English, German, Spanish, French
SELECTED REFERENCES FOR ENERGY, WASTE MANAGEMENT AND BIOMASS
Energy sector references
- Technical input into due diligence report of the Pątnów Adamów Konin (ZE PAK S.A.) power plants.
- Design and supply of large filtration systems for production lines at Puławy, Grupa Azoty S.A.
- Report on the possibility of implementing renewable energy sources (RES) and energy savings in the Procter&Gamble production plant in Warsaw.
- Energy audit of the Indykpol S.A. production plant in Olsztyn, Poland.
- Energy audit of the Eldrob S.A. production plant in Świebodzin, Poland.
- Technical due diligence of the EC Białystok power plant fuelled with coal and biomass.
- Due diligence of Zespół Elektrociepłowni Bydgoszcz heat and power plants.
- Due diligence of the Dwory heat and power plant (Synthos S.A.).
- Technical concept of a high efficiency CHP biomass plant in Sokółka for Energetyka Cieplna w Skarżysku-Kamiennej Sp. z o.o.
- Master Plan for implementing renewable energy projects in the Nowa Sól district within the “Energy 4 Cohesion” European project.
- Technical concept of a high efficiency CHP biomass plant for MZEC Sp. z o.o. in Koło, Poland.
- Construction design (construction permit issued) with conceptual design of a CHP biomass plant in Napiwoda, Poland. Client: Zakład Drzewny Napiwoda Sp. z o.o.
- Preparing the Environmental Impact Assessment and obtaining the environmental permit for the Napiwoda CHP project.
- Assessment of the renewable energy and energy efficiency support program within the EEA Norway Grants mechanism for the 2014-2021 budget perspective.
References in waste management and biomass
- Technical and economic concept of Construction of a Waste to Energy plant in the Legnica area. Client – KGHM.
- Construction design together with technical concept of a turn-key Waste to Energy project for Indykpol S.A., Olsztyn, Poland. The plant processes 10 000 t/year of poultry feathers and meets all European requirements for a waste incineration plant.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and obtaining environmental permit for the Waste to Energy plant in Indykpol.
- Technical consulting for the Waste to Energy project in Łódź.
- Technical feasibility study and employment structure optimization for the Waste to Energy plant in Warsaw.
- Feasibility study and tender specification for the Poznań Waste to Energy PPP funded project.
- Technical support for the Bydgosczcz – Toruń Metropolitan Area Waste to Energy project together with public consultations.
- Temporary contract engineer for the Białystok Waste to Energy project. Technical support throughout the tender procedure.
- Complete design of an RDF fuelled thermal power plant for the municipal heating plant in Skarżysko-Kamienna, Poland. Project meets all requirements for waste incineration plants.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and obtaining environmental permit for the Skarżysko-Kamienna thermal waste treatment project.
- Technical due diligence for USKOM – one of the largest Refuse Derived Fuel manufacturers in Poland.
- Feasibility study with multiple solution options for a thermal sewage sludge incineration plant in Urbanowice.
- Study concerning gasification of sewage sludge and municipal waste in Katowice.
- Calculation of maximum emission limits for Ekologiczne Materiały Drzewne wood pellet factory in Szepietowo (owned by ENERGA S.A.).