Technical concept of biomass cogeneration plant in Sokółka
The technical concept of the biomass cogeneration installation at the EC in Sokółka consisted of:
- analysis of the annual heat demand
- selection of the size of the cogeneration system
- cost estimation of the overall installation
- technical and economic assessment of the construction of the cogeneration system
- simplified thermal diagram of connection to an existing installation
- device layout drawing
The installation was equipped with a steam turbine. Variant analysis was performed for the installation selected for summer heat power and for installations with maximum thermal power so as not to exceed 1 MW of electric power.
by our clients and partners,
as evidenced by numerous references.